Bayou Trails' online discussion forum is provided to allow for an open dialogue between park users, community members, and the general public. We encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas and welcome constructive and civilized discussion. All users are asked to adhere to the spirit of respectful dialogue.
All discussion expressed within the forum reflects the views of individual participants, only, and do not represent the views held by Bayou Trails, Houston Arts Alliance (HAA), the City of Houston, City of Houston Parks and Recreation Department, National Endowment for the Arts, The Brown Foundation, or any of their partner organizations.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. HAA reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- To maintain relevant content, HAA reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although HAA can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless HAA with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
- You agree to use this forum lawfully and for the purposes and those that serve to act as an informational resource to you personally.
- It is your responsibility to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilizing any information shared within the discussion forum. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forum before undertaking any action.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
- You can use the “Contact Us” link on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted. We welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
HAA may make changes to the terms of this agreement at any time. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site.